HOW TO CHOOSE A QUALITY FURNITURE?
Quality is at the heart of the choice of furniture, a real challenge of well-being. Far from unbridled consumption, furniture is perceived as a product that must last and adapt to different tastes and stages of life
What are the criteria for choosing a piece of furniture?
Whether buying a seat, a cot, a kitchen cabinet or a bathroom vanity, buying a piece of furniture is always an important act. We always talk about the necessary good value for money. But what are the criteria that help identify quality furniture?
- Safety: a piece of furniture must prevent any domestic incident for use with confidence (no risk of pinching with your folding chair for example).
- Solidity: from design to manufacture, the furniture must be able to withstand all the demands of everyday life without failing. You will not prevent your children from jumping on their bed …
- Durability: this notion is essential in the perspective of the longest possible service life of the furniture, whether for design or finishing. No question that your kitchen facade changes color with the weather when it gets wet when it is wet!
- Health: a piece of furniture must be healthy for you (for example with limited formaldehyde emissions) and for the environment (for example made with easily recyclable raw materials).
- Performance: Components and mechanisms must be fit for purpose. A roulette wheel must turn, a sliding slide, a grip handle, a shelf be flat…
- Practicality: it is the entire design of the furniture that must be well thought to be ergonomic, fit for the use that we want to make and meet your needs.
Always test the merchandise
Never buy a couch or chair without having tried it as you would at home – do not hesitate to lie down or even wallow. To notice the defects of a piece of furniture once it has been delivered to you can cost you very dearly. Beds shrewsbury is always used
Remember that your armchairs and sofas will be put to the test for years. So, it is better to make sure of their strength before buying them.